Thursday, August 27, 2009

Erk.

Oh. It feels good to be home and of course, i am enjoying every second. the best thing, everyday i have the chance to break the fast with home-cooked lauks. This year, my mother chooses to cook everday. Tee-hee-hee. And, yeah, we only buy the kuehs from bazar.

i know some of my friends who choose to stay 'abroad' during this hols because we'v got another break coming close - the Raya break. I say, these people are berhati waja. *clap*clap*. I cant do it. Been to Bazar Ramadhan on the 1st day in KM@rudu and heeheee, its nothing like KL's and I was glad that i'll b going back to KL the next day. ngeee~~I heart KL!

KL and the malls.
I heart KL and the malls.
And the goood saleeesss.

I am now officially broke as i shopped like busybee. I finished the month's 'personal expenses' portion at the concourse level of KLCC. Only the concourse level and i didnt dare to go up to the other levels.

Antara hasil-hasil tangkapan:

Pl@ydoh (play-duuh?) set for Iman, my brother. I had to buy that first before he gave me all the ugutan-ugutan maut and so i thot i can shop peacefully after that la kan? It didnt really work.

Prim@vera shoes for him and me. I justified the purchase of my another - pair - of - pumps by saying 'Ma, they are really good for walking, try la'. Then my mom said 'why, all this while shoes are not for walking ke?'. Enough said la. Ye, saya kalah.

Then, there is another kedai opposite Prim@vera that i cant reveal the name. Hehe. In that kedai la, Iman lost his temper, I lost my money - the cashier took it and I knew it was time to go back.


To add to that, I am due to pay for all my online pre-booked items. Uwa.


Nampaknye, my Marc Jacobs tabung perlu dikacau lagi bulan ini. Uwa.


Sayda, u made the right decision of not coming back to Tanahair weh~

4 comments:

me said...

hehe i know. when we're hungry, we buy things. and that's just an excuse la kan.

jgn lupe juga bersedekah2 :)

Jarod Yong said...

women & money...
**tisk**tisk**tisk**

Rosyada said...

fa,

good to know that u r having a great ramadan with your family...

boleh bayangkan betapa happeningnya your buka puasa - your mom is such a fantastic cook!

*drool - teringat open house fa tahun lepas*

sd. said...

ngeh ngeh.