Friday, January 30, 2009

My New Comfort Zone~

I have just successfully moved in into another house, very near to the pekan Kota Marudu a.k.a the nearest call to civilisation I can find in Kota Marudu.

Alhamdulillah.

My new housemates are also teachers; Kak Zabrina (Auckland Uni, C1) and Kak Aini (UM)~ and both of them are supernice.

My new room is small compared to the room I rented before, but this new room brings a homey aura thus I have nothing to complaint. The room is mine and I am free to do anything without ever have to consult others'. yeay. Plus, I love the smell, I put on an air-frshner and each time I walk in...the room smells nice. Haha. I think I am going overboard in describing my newly acquainted happiness. But yeah, H-A-P-P-Y is the word this week!

The are a few shocking and happy news hitting me this week. Here are some:

A very best friend of mine is getting engaged this March (I will be treating her the baju for her day with my own pay, exclusively bought in Jakarta. jeng jeng jeng) .

Another best friend is going to have a baby (I envy the cuti panjaaaaaang she'll be enjoying end of this year! haha).

Another good friend is getting married this June (and i'll be treating her an electric periuk nasi as part of my pact with her. hehe).

another best+superb+good friend texted me and said she managed to bake her first professional cupcakes with BEN 10 deco (isnt that nice to heaar? cakess..i havent jumpa any kdai kek here in Kota Marudu).

and, my barney friend is being nice by going tru the hassle to hunt for Dodol to fulfil my hunger quest and shes going to pass them tru Yao~

yeay!
Can you smell my happyyy-ness? Alhamdullillah. I think everthing now is falling into its' places and I really hope that this happy-happy thing could stay they way they are now in the future. So far, this week is the best week of my stay in Sabah~ Thanks to Him.

Lots of H-A-P-P-Y-love;
f

9 comments:

soyasofya said...

glad to hear that! tc. see u in may~

NFA said...

seee youu in maaayyy too. and in march if u come down to kl. muahs!

Bookworm said...

sape nk married?NADA?

soyasofya said...

jaime, tolong la jgn buat mcm ko tatau. kes kes. jom kite tanned same2

Anonymous said...

waahhh.. nada? really?
ehem. itu ejat leh jadi professional pas ni mintak ejat wat klcc nye decoration. kite dh wat kat marjon dulu, kan? heheh.. take care, dear!!
hugss from k.belud~

Anonymous said...

nope..not me..not yet..hahah~

~nada~

Jarod Yong said...

Would you mind sharing with me some of your happy?

Alin Yussuff said...

sape yang nk tunang? sape yang nak beranak ujung tahun ni?

sape sape?

Anonymous said...

alin. walaupon awk x tny. sy nk bgtau gk. org yg buat cake ben 10 tu saye laa tuuu..hahhaha. oh girls, i miss u all! seriuosssly! n faa, im happy that ure happy! :)