Tuesday, May 26, 2009

At the airport.



I ve just finished a medium set of double cheese, fries n lemon tea...and rm170!



rm170 at the body shop because theyre having a very good sale and i cant resist. dang.






my flight, apparenty, is delayed for 30mins...and im pissed. but just now, i had a very good read (read: syada's blog) and am felling much better now.






I do not know about you guys, but when i read blogs that belong to ppl that i know, i will imagine that they are telling the stories to me 'live'. live telecast.






ms syada~


i mean, when i read syada's blog, i feel like we are talking to each other, like shes telling me the stories herself. it is the same if i read sayda's, nisa's, jaime's, mr.j's sume2 la. i can imagine how they talk, the gestures, etc..






and people..u know syada...I can just imagine how she talks, her hands and her voice, most importantly.






i guess thats how the 'kerinduan' to my friends solved~






cant wait to see everyone!

here's another interesting read. CLICK!







3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

hahaha~~
Yes, I too imagine you narrating your blog to me!
=)

p/s: thanks for the publicity!
haha~~

Rosyada said...

same message as jarod's

:-)

Anonymous said...

hey there...just wondering....u yg mengajar kat SK ROSOB..izzit?..;)...