Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Paint the town red~

Red.
I like the colour red. I dont know why. But yeah, i like red.
So, I think its ok to have a red coloured car. It will stop the traffic.

Talking about red.
I already bought return tickets for Kuala Lumpur, 17 - 19 July 2009.
Just for the weekend.
Just for the red weekend.

The devils are coming to town.

I didnt want to go back earlier... but since we'r going to the Champs League Finale and we've got three matches before the end of the Barclays season, why not? Haha. 3 matches, Wigan (uhum), Arsenal (duh?) and is it Hull and we are now 83? (hate the fact that liverf@@l is tailing close behind, 80).

so,

I think its worth taking the risk (of investing on the flight tics).

Isnt red the colour of danger?
Haha.

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Just do it, girl!

Anonymous said...

haha u go girl.. bukan selalu MU datang (students aku sebut UM)hahahah

Rosyada said...

cik fa,

what's 'duh' supposed to mean?
*feeling slighted*