Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My A B C s

A for Anya Hindmarch Darling Tote patiently waiting for me in KL..soonnn soonn deariee...

B for Bandung - I went to Bandung-Jakarta last month, flew str8 from KK!

C for CERRUTI 1881 watch for my graduation (tq pa&ma!)

D for DKNY watch i bought to mark my first pay~

E for Err..exam questions for my kids still half-touched~

F for Fatigue...MC for 2 days last week~

G for Gombak. Gombak. Gombak.

H for You know who you are.

I for I am hungry.

J for Jaime, i cant wait to see you.

K for Kopitiam..why no halal kopitiam in Kota Marudu?
for Karambunai - went there last week. A+

L for Lazy-ness. Thats why no update.

M for MAS. Cant wait to fly back to KL.

N for Nine West Red Tote i have my eyes on.

O for Oppsie daisy, sorry no serious update this time.

P for Plymouth. U wait there ok~

Q for Queuing at the one and only BSN in Kota Marudu can kill.

R for Re-format. I had my laptop re-formatted last week. I cried on my way to the shop fearing i
was losing all the docs.

S for Speaking, Choral. Currently coaching my kids and my school is going to host the
competition for the first time the district history! Thanks to 'that cikgu bahasa english yang
bersemangat betul tu'. Read: ITS ME.

T for Thankful. I am thankful for quite few good news i had these few months/weeks.
-My first pay was in. read: was gone in 60 seconds. haha.
-Cerruti 1881.
-Jabatan Perdana Menteri. (haha)
-Uitm
-My Year 2 ss can read few short texts! Did i tell that i nearly cried when i was listening to
them reading the texts?
-Tanjung Aru Beach. Superb foodddssss~

U for YOU. Cant wait to see you. Only my family and ipba friends read this blog. So its you.

V for VE,+. Positive. Im staying positive despite all the 'challenges' i face in school now.

W for Weddings. Lotsa invites coming in. Wow!

X for I dont know.

Y for Yassin,booklets. Sedekah'ed to few suraus to mark my first pay.

Z for Zero Fat. Haha.

3 comments:

sd. said...

zero fat.

ces ces.

ces. lg skali.

Jarod Yong said...

hahaha~~
You're an inspiration, Fa!
=)

me said...

wah wah wah banyak benda dibeli di jakarta/bandung yeee? berape bag? haha do i have to remind you? hehehe